La Bouquetiere Inc. support and adhere to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association’s Privacy Promise to American Consumers.
We do not share, lease, or sell your private information with any institution.
We honor customers’ requests not to share their contact information with other marketers; and honor customers’ requests not to receive mail, telephone, or other solicitations from La Bouquetiere. Inc.
Collecting Information About You
Categories and Types of Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Other identifying Information: IP address, social media user names, passwords, and additional security information for authentication and access;
- Financial Information: credit card, debit card, and bank account information;
- Geolocation data;
- Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including Information about how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most;
- Commercial Information: products purchased or viewed on our website;
- Audio and Visual Information: your videos and photos; and
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above create a profile about reflecting your preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitude.
Categories of Use
Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
- Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription, or registration;
- Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration;
- Process any subscription or registration you make to one of our services.
Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences to:
- Inform you of our new products, services and offers;
- Provide you with targeted advertising;
- Run contests, promotions, and sweepstakes,
- Provide you with our loyalty program, including earning points and awarding and redeeming certificates; and
- Provide you with other information from La Bouquetiere Inc., including personalized marketing communications.
Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide and maintain our Design services;
- Provide and support functions on our website or customer review features.
- Handle your customer services requests; and
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems.
Review and Content Creation Purposes:
We use your contact information, commercial information, and audio and visual information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our website and services and social media.
Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft, and misconduct.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect information from the following sources:
We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and demographic information now from you. We also collect payment information from you.
You may contact our customer service department at:
La Bouquetiere, Inc.
539 Railroad Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080